Sunday, November 7, 2010

Variety!


This morning I made rolls for a Sunday party.  It is fun to experiment with Rhodes dough.  I let the package thaw overnight in the fridge so it was ready in the morning. On these pans I have examples of a cloverleaf roll, a knot, a pinecone, basic round roll, the coil, the pinwheel, the rose, a star muffin top, a football, the bowtie, the beehive, some weird eyeball thing my daughter made, and three lederhosen in honor of my step brother being stationed in Germany on Tuesday.  All that came from one bag of 60 Rhodes dough rolls from Costco.  I took them to the party and came home with five left over.  You can make anything with Rhodes. Here are some before pics and then the video is after they were baked.












1 comment:

  1. I.am.in.awe.of your creativity. LOVED the lederhosen!!!!

    Donna Nielsen

    ReplyDelete